Hollins University Network Device Registration Form
For more information on
using smart phones on campus, click here.
How can I find my product's MAC address?
The process for finding the MAC address isn't the same for all
products, but here is some information that will show you how to find the
MAC address on some of the most common network devices we register:
iPod / iPad
- On the iPad home screen, tap the Settings
- Settings window will open. Then select ‘General’
option from left side.
- Now select the ‘About’ ooption on the right side.
It will show lot of details including Wifi address and bluetooth.
Your Wifi address is your MAC address.
Microsoft Xbox 360
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard
and select Network Settings.
- Select Edit Settings.
- From Additional Settings, select
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called
Wired MAC Address.
- From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round
button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it).
- Select "Internet," then "Console Settings."
- The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first
Sony Playstation 3
- On the main menu, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select System Information. Your MAC address will then be
displayed on the screen.